|1 1/2lb packet
|2 1/2lb packets
|4 1/2lb packets
|4lb bulk bag
Hornworm Dry Food: This diet makes approximately 4 times it's weight when cooked, 1 packet dry equals approximately 1/2lb. 1 packet dry equals 2.75lbs cooked.
Cooking Dry Hornworm Food:
- Boil 4 cups of water on stove top
- Once the water is at a FULL ROLLING BOIL, add dry food packet slowly while simultaneously mixing with electric hand mixer.
- Mix contents on heat until all powder is completely and evenly blended. NO CLUMPS!
- Take off heat and continue to mix with electric hand mixers for 3-4 minutes
- Pour into desired container and let harden at room temperature (This will take 1-2 hours)
- Hornworm food is ready to use. Add eggs, feed worms, etc.
Don't forget to purchase cups if needed.